Saturday 10 December 2011

700$ for First Month with Adsense

Actually, the income cash are not mine. I found them on forums and I quoted because I thought it would be interesting to share with the readers. For me, its just too hard for this bog to earn some hundred dollars for first month with adsense.



I envy them as I could not earn that much for the first month. However, most of them already have high traffic website and it is the key to success in Google Adsense. They just need to optimize the ads by maintaining the clickthrough ratio. For blogs such as this, I need to keep promoting url and generate backlinks to see the results. But its a hard work in adsense. Those who said 'easy earning with adsense' are lying to you. Of course there are a few untold ways that can make you money with this program that I have not yet found the real proven blackhat way for Adsense. If I found it elsewhere on the internet, I will surely share them with you guys. Keep visiting for more cool stuffs from me.

" It was awfully late at night when I posted that. Let me give you a better overview of how I do it.

I build out 4000 words for a main article and 1000-1500 for 4-7 more articles. I plan my entire site out before I launch and make the 20 articles total. I use a silo structure. I use CTR theme. I have 5 unique articles for web 2.0s made and spun. I also have 2 press releases written. I buy a aged domain from go daddy auctions. I buy the domain for my page. Usually Keyword with something short added like Now or Here or Best. I then set up the page with the
first 5 articles and add 2-3 a week. I 301 the aged domain to my new one. I start with some press releases and social bookmarks, set up RSS Feeds. Do a couple paid press releases and set up 5-10 web 2.0s. I blast those 2.0s with xrumer and scrape box. So I use a launch method with my sites in a sense. I then continue to build links on a regular basis. anyways, hope that helps some people out. like I said it was late when I posted that. I read it today and thought to myself wow I sounded like an ass.

btw, $700 is awesome for your
first go man, GL and keep up the hard work and you can make much more."



"I've dabbled with google adwords about 4 years ago, but didn't really do much else. So yes, I don't do any DIRECT advertising. I just focus on providing quality, well optimized and organized unique content, and Google sends me the visitors." 


"SEO in terms of well organized content, unique quality content, exactly what Google wants, yes. Not in terms of keyword stuffing or trying to manipulate the ranks of google."

Let me give you an example of keyword stuffing website. It is none other than my own website . Although the keyword spamming is quite a popular technique in Google Adsense, which I made around 5 usd from it, plus 90% of my website traffic comes from google, it is not recommended for the long term. You will never compete the unique articles from high traffic websites such as stevepavlina etc. Actually, for best SEO strategies is to post LONG, UNIQUE and MULTIPLE number of posts in a website. Make sure there is no one copying your articles and paste it somewhere else on the web.

Another cool technique is to include keywords" best, here, now, top" in your post title. I also found this technique in forum but forget the link to it.

Hopefully, such " first month income with adsense" inspires all of you who blog for money as I am. It is not just sit back at home and the money comes to you without initial effort. But the hard work will pay off someday.

Popular Posts