- Impressive resume with 4-5 well written extra co-curricular activities. This will show your level of communication skills and how good you are dealing with other people. It will also show how you can manage a project, tasks or assignments given to you.
- Be confident.
- Show that you are able to help others. It is important not too ask many tedious and easy questions. Instead, answering other candidates questions and try to help them is better and will show your high level of knowledge.
- Always smile and be friendly.
- Impress them with good English. Of course English is the most important thing in any interview session, but honestly, as long as your English is not too poor and understandable, they will be interested to employ you.
- Show your interest to join the company. They love candidates who are very attractive to the company and enthusiastic to join the company.
Thursday, 17 November 2011
6 Weatherford, Schlumberger and other top oil and gas companies Interview Tips
It's been a long time since my last post and today I want to give some important tips that will booth the interviewers confidence to select you as the employee for top oil and gas companies such as Schlumberger, Weatherford etc. The tips is very easy and important and do not neglect any of them. These tips is very useful and I am sure you will get employed easily if you pay attention on each of them.