Sunday 21 August 2011

Improve your english and get Band 6 MUET by blogging

Blogging seriously improves my english...If you have not taking MUET yet..strive for Band 6 by blogging in english...


I learned this fact when I observed my acquaintances have very good english proficiency and hthey have their on english blogs. We can speak really well and might be able to crack a joke in english by blogging..but simple and a quite stupid joke if you try to translate it into malay. My point is in fact that we as a malay will not speaks english in our daily life with people around us, but by blogging in english we can practice it ourselves. The best way to learn english is to speak, followed by writing, then hearing (movies etc.) and lastly reading...Last but not least, if our english is at the level of 'Mat Salleh' , maybe we may also dream in english. lol..

What are you waiting for? Setup a blog such as me and put some google ads (for money and blogging satisfaction) and see how your english is improved from time to time....

Popular Posts